Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Eagles Sign Feeley

The Eagles have signed quarterback -- and former Eagle -- AJ Feeley to a two-year contract, and have released quarterback Koy Detmer and wide receiver Todd Pinkston. Feeley had most recently been with San Diego, after being traded by the Eagles to Miami. Amazingly, Detmer was here since 1997, serving primarily as the holder for placekicker David Akers (this job will now fall to punter Dirk Johnson).

I know I don't usually post about the Eagles, but now that they've brought Feeley back into the fold I'm left wondering whether this will mean more Heather Mitts sightings. One can hope, right?

Comments on "Eagles Sign Feeley"

 

Blogger Chris said ... (12:15 AM) : 

one certainly can

 

Blogger Matt said ... (10:43 AM) : 

Thanks for stopping by, Chris. I've been meaning to link to you -- and a bunch of other people -- for awhile now. I like the new layout, too.

 

Blogger Chris said ... (12:13 PM) : 

Thanks man, I was going to put you in too

 

post a comment