Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Philly actually wins something!!

Okay, it may not be what we wanted to win -- I’m talking about you, Andy Reid -- but it will have to do -- and do quite nicely, I might add. Heather Mitts, a defender on the Philadelphia Charge -- that’s the women’s soccer team that plays here -- and uber-hottie has been crowned by ESPN’s Page 2 as the hottest female athlete. She faced tough competition from 2003 winner Jennie Finch and longtime champ Anna Kournikova, among others. Mitts appears genuinely excited about the honor, and looks forward to her reign.

Are you prepared to take on all the rigorous responsibilities incumbent on Page 2's Hottest Female Athlete?
Oh my gosh, I'll try my best! Are you serious? What are the responsibilities?

The personal appearances? The global tour? There's a code of behavior involved here.
Oh, sure! Absolutely. As long as I can fit that into my Olympic training schedule.

Deal. We can work that out. These terms are negotiable.
Great. I'm sure the coach will be very understanding of my Page 2 responsibilities.

Comments on "Philly actually wins something!!"

 

post a comment