Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Bored

Sorry for the lack of posting, but I'm just plain bored. I got hit with a new project at work (the real job, I mean) that is somehow more boring than what I normally do. Because of this, my mind has been wandering quite a bit. Unfortunately, it hasn't wandered enough to give me a coherent post for the day. Thus, here are a few of the things I've been thinking about and other things that have caught my eye. Discuss below.
  1. Andre Agassi gutted out a win in his first-round match at the US Open. Agassi beat Andrei Pavel 6-7 (4-7), 7-6 (10-8), 7-6 (8-6), 6-2 last night to kick off the final tournament of his distinguished career.

  2. BeerLeaguer lists his top 10 Phillies resources found online, prompting a couple of comments about how good his site is. They're not kidding folks -- Jason runs arguably the best Phillies site around and probably one of the best blogs around, too.

  3. Sass-a-thon is surrendering. Literally. She's got a white flag and all.

  4. James Mirtle has nothing going on.

  5. MovieHawk has updated his blogroll. E-mail him if you'd like to be linked.

  6. I completely missed that my Toffees won another game on Saturday, let alone that they even had a game. Oops!! The wins moves their record to 2-1-0, good for 7 points and third place in the Premiership.

Comments on "Bored"

 

post a comment