Friday, August 25, 2006

Migrating Hawk

To those of you who noticed that the link to Minutiae has been removed and replaced by something called MovieHawk, good eye (a hawk-ish eye, perhaps?). To those of you who haven't noticed, well -- shame on you. Jeff Martin has moved his site and re-branded it as MovieHawk -- "my place to polish my writing skills and share opinions, primarily on movies but also on television, sports, and whatever else I encounter in my life and times."

For anyone who's a fan of good writing, stop by MovieHawk -- Jeff brings the goods.

Comments on "Migrating Hawk"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:22 AM) : 

Why thank you for the kind words, boyo. But God help me if I ever have to do something that resembles personal re-branding...though I do work in an appropriate office.

 

Blogger Matt said ... (10:27 AM) : 

You're welcome, Jeff. You've certainly earned them.

 

Blogger GM-Carson said ... (7:20 PM) : 

matt you're all linked up on my site bro!

 

post a comment