Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Better Late Than Never

Okay, okay -- I know that I haven't posted in a little while. All right, a long while. (I do apologize for that, by the way.) As things stand now, you're just going to have to get used to it. Juggling a full-time job, school, and a personal life unfortunately leave me little time for much else. One of those things on the "much else" list just so happens to be There It Is. While this is a mixed blessing for me, it's just something that we're all going to have to get used to. I won't come anywhere close to posting once a day -- like some people do -- but when the mood does strike I'll be sure to let you know what's going on. Hopefully, once this semester passes I'll be able to get back into a more regular routine. Until that time, however, I'm afraid the posts will be sporadic at best.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to talk to all of you soon.

Comments on "Better Late Than Never"

 

Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said ... (9:16 PM) : 

"like some people do." Is that a crack?

 

post a comment