Thursday, August 19, 2004

Random Thought

This week's Random Thoughts has been condensed to one single thought. I've been trying to wrap my brain around it for a little while now, but I'm ready to give up.

1.)Does it make any sense whatsoever for a gym to have an elevator? Am I wrong, or does this defeat the purpose of going to the gym?

Comments on "Random Thought"

 

Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said ... (6:26 AM) : 

Possibly for the handicapped members? Or, more likely, for fat guys like me that are winded after a ten-minute two-person softball rundown.

 

Blogger Matt said ... (12:25 PM) : 

Chris - I'm trying to be.

Shawn - That's obviously what it's for, but it makes you wonder how much of a workout a person can get if he or she can't even walk up the stairs.

 

Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said ... (3:50 PM) : 

"What's up with that?" Thank you, Cliff Claven. And many people of all types can work out at a gym. Just ask Timmy.

"Timmy!"

 

post a comment