Thursday, March 30, 2006

Dropping like a stone

Well, it seems my team and the Flyers have something in common -- losing ground to the team in front of them. The Rangers won again last night to increase their division lead to four points. As for my team, well, I was outgained by ten points last night to fall even further back in the standings. I now sit 67 points out of 3rd place with 20 days left in the season.

HAT TRICK HOCKEY LEAGUE
3War Machine1658 

4Dynamo1591(-67)
 standings through Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Comments on "Dropping like a stone"

 

Blogger Becky said ... (12:54 PM) : 

To lift your spirits...a trophy was delivered to my house this morning. I am cheering for you or Mike or Jim or Ant...anyone else to win, because I am already ready for it to be out of my house.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:34 PM) : 

Ignore the crazy person commenting above.

Vince

 

post a comment