Tuesday, May 09, 2006

San Jose 2, Edmonton 1


I was able to catch most of the third period of last night's Oilers-Sharks game. Trailing 2-1 entering the third, I figured Edmonton would look to come out on fire to try to steal this game from San Jose before heading home for games 3 and 4. Not! They looked awful. At one point, about 7 minutes into the period, San Jose was outshooting Edmonton 10-2!! What?!?! Look, I'm not complaining -- I like the Sharks much more than Edmonton. But, if you want to win a game that you're losing in the third period, I think you need to shoot the puck more than twice. Just a thought.

Update: I'm still working on my Flyers post-mortem, so keep your eyes open for that. This week is a bit busy, but I may actually have some time this weekend to post.

Comments on "San Jose 2, Edmonton 1"

 

post a comment