Thursday, May 04, 2006

Stop the presses

I'll have more -- much, much more -- to say on the state of the Flyers in the near future. I have so many thoughts swirling around at this point that I think I need to take a break from them to clear my head. Shallow Center, however, doesn't have that problem. In a clear, incisive manner, Tom points his finger squarely at the Flyers' front office.

The men who should be held responsible for such failure don't stand behind the bench; they sit in luxury boxes upstairs with pinched faces and bottles of water sitting in front of them. Head coaches have come and gone; players have been shuttled in and out. When will those whose dinosaur ways are keeping the team from success be held accountable?

As I said, I'll have more to say on this soon. Unfortunately, no matter how much or how often I write, I won't come close to the quality writing displayed at Shallow Center.

Comments on "Stop the presses"

 

post a comment