Saturday, July 17, 2004

Back In Black

Okay, looks like I was gone a little longer than five minutes.  Again, apologies.  I meant to do this last week while I was on vacation, but I decided I would rather sit around, watch TV, play video games and get in a car accident.  (No worries, I'm fine.  The car got a little banged up, but it's still chugging along.)
 
Anyhoo, you are now on the new and improved There It Is blog.  On the right side of the page you will find an updated and better-sorted list of links to sites that I frequent.  You will also find a quote section.  This will be updated daily, so that even if I don't blog on a given day, this will change EVERY day.  My source material will rotate between movies, songs, books, public figures, and friends and family.  And yes, Random Thoughts shall return in its original weekly format, appearing every Tuesday.  More weekly columns may appear in the future; I'm kicking around a few ideas now that may or may not make the cut.  (Feel free to send along any suggestions you may have.)
 
You will also find that, after each post, will be a link for comments.  I have seen this used on a few other sites to much success and I am nothing if not unoriginal, so I have tacked that on here as well.  (Think of the line "good writers borrow, great writers steal.")
 
So, without further ado, hop on in for a spin.

Comments on "Back In Black"

 

Blogger The Art of Rory said ... (9:09 PM) : 

Nice look, boyo. Welcome back.

 

Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said ... (9:26 PM) : 

Now, if only Chris would get his ass in gear . . .

 

Blogger The Art of Rory said ... (10:30 AM) : 

Or, to paraphrase Apollo Creed: You write great, but I'm a great writer.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:00 PM) : 

Dig the new look, Matt. -- RG's Mom

 

post a comment