Monday, May 24, 2004

Random Thoughts

To continue in the tradition of my "mostly unedited ramble," I present my brand new "Random Thoughts" column that will appear on a weekly basis -- hopefully, on every Monday. And with that, away we go.

1. Is there any surprise that the Camden Riversharks have a better, more accessible beer selection than the Phillies?
2. Am I the only one who thinks that, despite how good of a team they are, it will be terrible for the NHL if Tampa Bay wins the Stanley Cup?
3. How ridiculous is it that the Phillies did not update the score of Saturday's Flyers' game -- a Game 7 in the Conference Finals, mind you -- until the Flyers scored in the second period, and then not for the rest of the game?
4. Is it okay to call someone out while they're on vacation? If so, Boats Against the Current needs to get his ass in gear. If not, well -- just ignore what I wrote there and keep reading.
5. Would it be possible for Shallow Center to talk any more about baseball? And, on top of that, would it be possible for him to quote some more blogs while he's at it? If I want to know what those other blogs are saying, I'll click on them. I go to that blog because I want to read what he writes. Or something.
6. Does this new proposal by President Bush for a multinational peacekeeping force in Iraq look like anything other than that America wants others to share the burden of a free Iraq -- including casualties -- but none of the benefits -- namely oil?

Comments on "Random Thoughts"

 

post a comment