Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Let's Play Two


The Phillies were rained out of their game in Atlanta last night. Thus, a doubleheader has been scheduled for today with the first game to begin at 4:05. Follow all the action here. With San Diego's loss last night, the Phils are now two games back in the wildcard chase, with the possibility of making up as much as a game and a half today (a doubleheader sweep and a Padres loss).

Be sure to stop by I've Made A Huge Tiny Mistake, as Chris gives an outstanding summary of the wildcard situation to date.

Comments on "Let's Play Two"

 

Blogger GM-Carson said ... (11:31 AM) : 

I am Carson of the "Corey & Carson"...we jointly run WSBGM's. I often go by Drama Queen. I love WEEZER...they are my favorite band of all time, tied with Beastie Boys! I'm the one who comments on other blogs, Corey is busy in med school.

 

Blogger Matt said ... (3:17 PM) : 

Okay, I think I have it now. No promises, though.

 

Blogger Chris said ... (9:28 AM) : 

thanks for the plug man

 

Blogger Matt said ... (11:27 AM) : 

No worries. You did a great job summarizing the pseudo-race for the NL wildcard.

 

post a comment